Thursday, May 5, 2011

Deconstructing Spots: The Leopard Part 1

Deconstructing Spots: The Leopard Part 1

I want to start off this post by saying that I like epic films. Films that take place over a large span of time with great impact on it’s characters can make some of the greatest characters of all time (just ask The Godfather or Gone with the Wind), but The Leopard has, from the first half I’ve seen, not been one of those films. Instead the movie is…boring. I found it difficult to follow the plot, but knew it had to took place sometime during the Italian revolution and from there to be perfectly honest...I’m not sure. It’s amazing how you can sit and focus on a film and have absolutely no clue what it’s about or feel as if you have ADD and simply just can’t watch the movie. I’m going to end this blog post short of the usual length and see if I can try to make a little more understanding in my next as I’ve still got an hour and a half to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment